Join us on March 24, 2018 for this outstanding workshop. But register early because we have a strict 65 attendee maximum due to room capacity
A ONE DAY NOVEL WRITING WORKSHOP With COLLEEN THOMPSON
Join award winning author Colleen Thompson for an all-day writing workshop focused on taking your writing, whatever the genre, to the next level.
A former teacher and prolific speaker on the craft of writing, Colleen Thompson is the twice-RITA-nominated author of 28 books, from the fast-paced romantic thrillers she has written for Montlake, Harlequin, and Dorchester Publishing to the action-packed historical romances she wrote as Gwyneth Atlee for Kensington. Other honors include the National Readers’ Choice Award, multiple Romantic Times’ Top Picks, KISS Awards and a Reviewer’s Choice Award, Publisher’s Weekly starred review, and appearances on the Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Bookscan, and Waldenbooks bestseller lists. Recent titles include The Off Season, The Best Victim (both from Montlake) and Lone Star Redemption from Harlequin Romantic Suspense.
Colleen, her husband, and their rescue dog split their time between suburban Houston and their Texas Hill Country cabin, where they enjoy hiking, watching wildlife, and relaxing on hot days in the Frio River.
Visit Colleen online at www.colleen-thompson.com.
- The morning session will focus on How To Emotionally Engage Your Reader from the Very First Page.
- The afternoon session will be the high energy Adrenaline Shots for Plots workshop
Wyndham Garden Hotel
1419 E 70th St.
Shreveport, LA 71105
If you’d like to reserve a room, you can do so by calling (318) 797-9900.
|Postmark Date||Nola Stars member||All Others|
|On or Before 02/14/18||$35||$55|
SPECIAL STUDENT REGISTRATION DISCOUNTED FEE $25
- 8:30-9:00 – Check in/Coffee Chat
- 9:00–12:00 – Morning Session
- 12:00-1:00 – Written in the Stars Awards Luncheon (included in registration)
- 1:00-4:00 – Afternoon Session
To Register and pay electronically:
- Go to paypal.com and send your money to treasurer @ nolastars .com (no spaces)
PLEASE put ‘Workshop Registration for your name’ in the subject line.
- Download and fill out this March Workshop Registration Form. Once it is complete, send the form to
nola-spevent @ nolastars .com (no spaces)
To Register and pay via snail mail:
- Download and fill out this March Workshop Registration Form. Once it is complete, send the form, along with a check made out to NOLA STARs, to
NOLA STARs Workshop Committee
P. O. Box 5418
Bossier City, LA 71171
If you have questions, please contact our Special Events coordinator at nola-spevent @ nolastars .com (no spaces)